Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Today's mani: bright brushstrokes

The weather's been pretty summery lately here in upstate NY. I thought I would encourage it with this mani!


































I love the brushstroke method because it's foolproof, even for the artistically impaired such as myself. (Here's a tutorial.) I didn't bother to do a base color for this; I just used 8 colors, cycling through them twice, and was able to get enough coverage.

Here are the colors I used (in order, red to blue):
  • Essie Come Here!
  • L'Oreal Orange You Jealous?
  • Julep Parker
  • Julep Abbie
  • L'Oreal New Money
  • Color Club Twiggie
  • Color Club Age of Aquarius
  • Zoya Robyn
Have you ever tried a brushstroke mani? What color scheme did you use?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I think I would never want to take this off my nails! :)

    ReplyDelete