Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swatch: Essie The More the Merrier

The polish in this post was purchased by me. All opinions are my own.

Right now we're in the midst of packing up to move to a different state, and our apartment is an absolute mess. We're both a bit frazzled at the moment (although we did get our marriage certificate in the mail today! It's official!). I decided to put on some fun summery polish to keep my spirits up!

Essie The More the Merrier. Two coats with one coat Out the Door topcoat.

The More the Merrier is a cheery, bright chartreuse creme from Essie's summer 2013 collection. It makes me wish I was BBQing instead of packing!

The formula, like all Essies, was a little strange for me--kind of runny and gloopy at the same time? But it did even out pretty well and I only got a couple bubbles. And it's nice and opaque at two coats.

You can get The More the Merrier at essie.com ($8 for 13.5 ml) and also in lots of drugstores and beauty supply stores. And it's 3-free!

Wish me luck with packing...I'll need it!

The polish in this post was purchased by me. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I love the article, very insightful and informative. The article has a lot of information that will help people understand, this provides awareness and the importance of taking care of ourselves and also our loved ones. It also has a user-friendly approach and it is easy on the eyes. It will help reach people from all over the globe if ads and promotions will be created with its own unique design and a user-friendly approach by adding stickers from https://estickers.com.au, which has a wide variety of custom design stickers.

    ReplyDelete