Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Quick swatch: Zoya Zuza

The polish in this post was purchased by me. All opinions are my own.

So I realized that I tend to use the same polishes over and over again, while I have a ton that I've never even worn once. This must be remedied! So I decided to start swatching at least two untried polishes per week until I run out (i.e. hopefully never).

Today I finally tried on Zoya Zuza, which I'd heard tons of praise for. It's definitely deserved! I did get a bit of staining on my cuticles, but it was totally worth it for this amazing color:

Zoya Zuza, two coats with Out the Door topcoat.


Is anyone else drooling over this one??

The polish in this post was purchased by me. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous color, I love to look at it in the bottle. On me, not so much, the one time I wore it, but I will try again some other time. Bit of a stainer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very beautiful polish, make me think about the bottom of a Turkish mosaic pool. :)

    ReplyDelete