Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Swatch: Zoya Sunshine and Tomoko

The polish in this post was purchased by me. All opinions are my own.

Recently I finally got my hands on some more Zoya PixieDust polishes. Not everyone's into textured polish, but I adore it, and I love Zoya's most of all! The two I'm wearing are both from the fall collection.

Zoya Sunshine and Tomoko, two coats.

The navy blue is Sunshine and the champagne is Tomoko. (Don't you think the names should be switched?) They both have silver sparkle that makes them look totally lush. If you haven't tried PixieDusts before, the texture is very fine and just the slightest bit rough--some people find it distracting, but it just comes down to personal preference. And of course they don't need topcoat (unless you want). Luckily they dry pretty quickly! Also, I always use basecoat under PixieDusts with no ill effects.

What do you think: is textured polish just a fad or is it here to stay?

Zoya Sunshine and Tomoko are available for $9 each (15 ml) at zoya.com!

The polish in this post was purchased by me. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I did a nearly identical mani not too long ago! A local brand did a line of liquid sands, and these two are pretty similar to my two favorites from their collection. The blue is a little lighter and the gold has some hexes, but they are really reminiscent! (although I wonder if it's because the COMBO is similar)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this and I think textures are here to stay and I like it so I don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete